June 23, 2008

The end of finals

Last Thursday I had what will probably be the last exam of my academic life. Yeah, that's right, this is my last year of university and I finally finished with finals. I still don't know the results of three of them, but I'm pretty confident I'm going to pass them. And that means I'm done, done forever. Even if things don't go as expected, the worst thing that will happen is that I'll have to redo one or two exams in September.
So now, the only thing left to do is enjoy a wonderful summer. First I get to organize things for San Fermines since I'll have visitors. Laura is coming to experience the most known and amazing festivities in the whole world. And then, without time to rest, Mexico is waiting for us. Speaking of Mexico, Miguelcho called me yesterday and told me he bought his tickets, so he's finally coming with us. Great news!

No comments: