January 24, 2009

Dinner w/ the Baluarte crew

Everyone knows that Christmas is the time of the year when people get together. Many dinners and parties are organized in order to gather friends around a table. I attended some of them, but I want to point out one I really enjoyed. A couple of days before New Year's Eve I was invited to a dinner with all the Baluarte crew. I hadn't worked there for a while which means that I hadn't seen most of my colleagues for quite a long time. It was a perfect occasion to keep up with what they were doing and how things in Baluarte where going on.
Besides, another good thing that came out of that dinner is that I got to work again in a wedding in Baluarte last weekend. I had a lot of fun and it's an extra income that helps cover one of my passions, traveling.


No comments: