October 20, 2012

Can I have a trip over here?

Needless to say that I love to travel, as I have multiple times mentioned in this very same blog. Since it has been a long time, I now have a bunch of trip adventures I would love to share with all of you in extended detail. However, it would take me forever to write about all my recent travel adventures in such a way. Thus, I have opted for a brief version of it. Here is what I plan on doing, which I hope suits all your expectations. I will list, in this very same post, all the trips, together with a heading that serves as a concentrated summary of what I did, felt and experienced. But of course, because an image expresses more than a thousand words, each of the adventures is accompanied by one of this. Hope you enjoy it!

Guatemala: Experienced all dimensions of a trip.


Iceland: Nature and modern style are not incompatible.


Berlin: The other Germany.


South Korea: Work colleagues can be great travel buddies.



Milwaukee and Chicago: Training, tourism and indignation.



Ibiza: A brother of my friend is also my brother.


Peru: One word, Machu Picchu.


South Africa and Mozambique: First African adventure, pursuing it all my life.





No comments: