November 06, 2007

My first blog ever

Hey you there!!!
This is the very first blog I've ever created or written on. I don't really know why I did it, but as I learnt in the US, you don't always have to answer this question. As the title of the blog says. While I was in Vermont, I found really funny and enjoyed how I would ask why? to someone and he/she would only say: just because. I was like, you didn't answer my question. But I got used to it and even started using it.
I have to admit I'm not a blog reader or anythin', but I just like the idea of writing about whatever you want whenever you feel like it. It was my dear friend Anita who inspired my to do it. I read her brand new blog and said: why not? it looks like fun. But of course, there's another reason. I miss english. I love the language and as you can imagine, there's not many chances to practice it here in Pamplona. So I like the idea of writing a blog in english, so that my international fellows can understand it.
I'm not sure what I would be writing about in the future in this blog, but I guess I will just comment on things that happen to me or my people or on things that I'll consider important about the world.
Well, I think that's enough for my first post. I'll try to post often but I don't promiss anythin'. Oh, and comments are very welcome.

Cya around

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice job Barcia! I hope you to write quite often in the blog, ´cause it´s gonna be funny and interesting!

Anonymous said...

Dale duro a este blog Barcia!

Veo que la melancolía no solo se apodera de mi, sino que andas con media cabezá aun en Vermont!

Yo, por si acaso, me estoy informando para hacer un nuevo intercambio...

Good luck with the blog. I will keep on reading it!