December 30, 2007

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

I know I'm a bit late for the Merry Christmas thing, but at least I got in time to wish you all a Happy New Year. This year has been really wonderful. I would say that the end of last year and most of this one has been the best time of my life. During this time I have discovered a great number of places and cultures, met amazing people from all around the world and probably made friends who will last forever. Now, when I get all these emails and cards wishing the best is when I go back in my memories and recall all the great things that I have been through. Well, not everything has been perfect or good, but after taking all into account I can say the good moments and memories of this year ending win the battle to the sad and bad ones.
So let's celebrate. Let's celebrate how lucky we are of having a life like we do and of having such wonderful people around us, because most of the time they are the ones who make life so amazingly special. This is why not only do I want to wish Happy New Year, but also thank everyone around me and those who are far around the globe but close to me at the same time. Keep being as wonderful as you are. As my awesome roomie once said, "Alberto, you are not the sentimental type". And I guess he was right. But we all have our moments from time to time in which we get sentimental. This was mine.
Have fun and enjoy this special time of the year. As I told Kike a few minutes ago, if the new year is half as good as this one has been, then I'll be glad, because it would mean it is incredible.

HAPPY NEW YEAR

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alberto,
You are so right! I'm not the sentimental type either but I have to admit 2007 was awesome! I spent the 30th of December reminiscing like crazy with Pauly, Kike, Magda and Adrian. They really helped making 07 special.So, I guess I have to thank you, too !

Anonymous said...

Happy new year!

The best things are still to come...

Huge hugs