February 08, 2008

Bye bye Taylor

Hey, first thing, I'm sorry I haven't written anything in such a long time. I believe there's not that many readers of my blog out there, but this apology goes to those ones I know they usually check on it. The thing is that I'm still in my long exam period, but it's almost over now, just one exam left. Yuhu!! Can't wait for Wednesday to arrive and be able to go out at night without feeling guilty and saying to myself, 'you should study, you know'. Anyway, the reason I haven't updated much my blog is not because I don't have time. I mean, it takes like fifteen minutes to write something here. The thing is that during finals, nothing special really goes on. I didn't have much to tell, except for the finals themselves. And I didn't wanna bore you with all that kind of shit. Taylor's visit was the most exotic (yeah rober, you were right, I liked this word today and I'm definitely using it the whole time) thing these past weeks.
It was a pleasure spending this last month with you Taylor. I really mean it. After Christmas break, your face was the last one I expected to see around my university. So when I ran into you in El Sario I was shocked. We had a great time, or at least I did. Despite my lack of time due to all these never ending exams, we managed to meet every few days and get some beers. Not only in the most 'typical Spanish' bars in town but also in the irish ones. My parents really liked you and they told me you seemed a nice guy. I hope you enjoyed the 'typical Spanish' dinner you had at my place. I mean, it wasn't like luxurious stuff, but was pretty good. Or as you would say, it was 'la puta crema'.
Well, and now Taylor is gone discovering Italy before heading to Vigo. And I'm almost done with exams. So after next week I'll write more, because there would be things to write about. All the partying following the end of finals and the trip we are gonna do to Toulouse to visit our friend Etxarri. That should be enough for at least a couple of posts. hehe. And then I will have to lay on my great imagination again in order to keep you entertained.

No comments: