January 23, 2008

One over, five to go

The first exam is over, finally! It didn't go as planned but I hope I'll pass, if not the exam, at least the course. The course is Science and Technology of the Environment. Yeah, I know. It kind of sounds like pretty easy and not complicated. But the truth is that it is really boring to study because you have to get to know all the devices used to treat dirty water, polluted air and so. The problem is that after getting everything in my head, with quite a lot of effort, the fucking "Bencenos" (that's the way we call our professor) asked about things he didn't give importance in class. And there was nothing about all that we memorized. So I'm a bit pissed and pretty mad at him.
Anyway, exams go on and the next one is on Monday (with our beloved Pepe). So I better get to study if I don't want any surprises. I guess this post is not of much interest but I just felt like writing something after the exam because I won't write in a while now. It's still study time over here!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah, fucking Bencenos! (I advised you: he's dangerous!!) But at least we've all passed Pepe's exam.
Only 5 days for the SUPERWEDNESDAY!!!

Peña