January 20, 2008

The Library

The Library at my University (or as I like to call it these days, my second home) is full of life. Exams are here and people are getting pretty worried. Or at least some of them. Today I went to the library first thing in the morning, which was around nine o'clock. That's the time they open on Sundays. Outside the building I joined Rober and Victor who were already waiting for it to be opened. But they weren't alone, there were like millions of students (yeah, right, I'm exaggerating a little bit but the point is that there were a lot of people there). The funny thing is what happens when they open the doors. Everyone gathered there starts getting in really fast, some even running, in order to get a good place in the upper part of the building, which is where you can really study without being bothered. If you think about it you'll see how weird it is. I mean, there's actually people rushing to study. Well, it's not quite like that because most of them just place their things there and then go have a break before they properly start studying.
All these came to my mind because lately and for the next three weeks I'm gonna spend most of my time in that crazy building. Freaking exams!!!! So I guess I won't be posting much, although I'll try to because, you know, I have to keep my english level. hehe. Wish me luck in my exams, I'm afraid this time I'm gonna need it in some of them. And to those of you who are also going through this shitty time of year, GOOD LUCK!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck!!!!

AatW

anita said...

how does the saying go.... Shared suffering is half the suffering. I'm also suffering from the disease called "supposed-to-study" Well, greets from library to library then. (:

Anonymous said...

Hey!

First of all GOOD LUCK to everybody!

Second and SORRY in advanced, really, BUT...While you are studying and getting mad in that place. I'm going to Missouri until Saturday, having a nice party on Saturday in my apartment, and preparing the Mardi Gras trip for the next week...

Again GOOD LUCK, and remember that 3 weeks is nothing, a sweet piece of cake;)

Corta.