February 25, 2008

First saturday of Campus Trophy

So this past weekend the worldwide (no, just kidding, only in Pamplona) known tournament called Campus Trophy started. As some of you might know, I'm part of the staff that organizes the event. It takes place every Saturday in one of the two universities in my city. Any student or person related to both universities can participate. The different teams compete during the whole morning in various activities in which they get points depending on how well they do. Conclusion, by the end of the morning there's a chart with the classification. Some of them are then eliminated and others get to play the semi-finals and then the final. Anyway, it's a pretty funny championship and I have a really good time working there. The only problem this past Saturday was that the guy who is supposed to read the questions in one of the quizzes couldn't go, so I had to do it. Me asking questions to a bunch of people who know me from university, it was pretty embarrassing. But well, I didn't care much, just did it.

No comments: