March 04, 2008

And then it snowed

Yeah, that's right, it's snowing in Pamplona today. Who would have guessed it couple of days ago when we were suffering a pre-spring weather. Temperature was mild and sun shined every single day. But today, suddenly, the sky fell over our heads and started raining first and snowing after. Finally it feels like we are in winter. You know, it's been such a change from last year. I was used to really low temperatures and waking up everyday to a white city in Vermont. And since today, temperatures here in Pamplona were pretty high given the time of year and it didn't rain or snow in months. But what gets me more excited is the fact that if it's snowing here means it's snowing in the mountains too, so I can finally ski. I went a couple of times before and during Xmas, but that's all. And again, last year I got used to go skiing really often so I miss it now.
Well, leaving the weather news aside, I just wanted to mention something on my blog. The other day I downloaded the series of documentaries made by the BBC called Planet Earth and I just wanted to share with you all how good I think they are. I heard of them while I was in the States but never got to watch them. They are really amazing. The photography is astonishing and the whole structure of the series is appropriate. Check it out!
Oh! and I almost forget to tell, I passed all my courses. Well, that's not totally true since there's still one grade we haven't heard anything from the professor. But all in all the semester has been a great success and I'm now closer to the end of my studies. I just read on Facebook a message from Adrian telling me that he has also passed all his exams, so from here I want to congratulate him, Good Job Swiss Guy!!!

No comments: