October 13, 2008

Birthday with a French taste

I am aware that this post might come a bit late since my birthday was almost a month ago, but time flies and I haven't had the chance to write it before. It all started when Etxarri told me he had to go to Toulouse on September the 19th in order to defend his Final Project. So I turned to him with an idea in my mind, celebrating my birthday over there. I suggested him I could go, I mean, he could use some company.
And that's how on the 18th, without much organization or planning, we left for Toulouse in Etxarri's car and carrying our sleeping bags. We had arranged to sleep in the room of a guy who also studies engineering a year younger than as and who is erasmusing over there right now. The room was pretty small and we had to sleep on the floor, but since we always got home really tired or drunk we didn't care much. Besides, it was for free so better not to complain.
I believe I already talked about Toulouse on a previous post so I'm gonna keep this one short. Let's just say I had heaps of fun on my birthday. Of course we paid the guys in the tea-shop a visit. And this time, on Saturday the 20th (my birthday for those who didn't recall) we had an amazing and tasteful lunch. We went to a place which served typical French food with cheese as the main ingredient. I don't remember the names of what we ate but I can tell you it was yummy.

No comments: