October 24, 2008

Segovia, Segovianaaaaaa

Carlota's birthday, that was my excuse this time to get out of Pamplona and enjoy a nice weekend with friends I see rarely. Yeah, that's right, last weekend it was my friend Carlota's birthday. For those of you who don't know her, she is a tremendously funny friend of mine who is studying in Segovia. That's the reason why we went over there to celebrate her birthday. She invited us over to spend the whole weekend at her place. So Iñigo (he was a last minute participant since he decided he was coming the very same day) and I caught the train to Valladolid on Friday afternoon right after I got out of work. Javi and Raquel (his girlfriend) picked us up in Valladolid and the four of us together we headed towards Segovia. Juan (Carlota's brother) was already there. They had prepared sangria (long story, but Iñigo and I were responsible) so we were forced to go out that night and the next, and the next... hehe. Anyway, the point is that we had fun. We played Trivial Pursuit and although Iñigo and I lost, we made quite a game. On Saturday we went for some tapas for dinner. Really nice and cheap, totally recommended.
And that was my last weekend. I hope there's more of them this year.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARLOTA!!!

2 comments:

Shaku said...

My dear Albertito lindo precioso... te extraño "un chingo", so if you want to travel just a bit further away, and want to come to visit me I'll be more than happy...
te quiero mil... and I can't forget about our night out in Queretaro dancing on top of the stage... that was amazing!!!
visit my blog ok?
besos

Anonymous said...

que pasa alberto!!!!
acabo de leer la entra dedicada a mi cumpleaños.....que ilusion!!!!aunque solo sea una excusa e¿?¿?jajaja
nada, que me alegro que lo pasarais bien...a ver si quedamos en el puente para una cena en el fosters, que ya hace.
un besin