October 26, 2008

Back to Balu

That's right, yesterday I went back to Balu (I borrowed this expression from my brother who once wrote it on the whiteboard we have on the fridge). They called me because they had a lot of work to do on Saturday and barely enough people. And since I had been three weeks without going there I decided it would be cool to see the "Baluarteros" again. The truth is that I miss it. I like working there because the atmosphere is so friendly and I usually have fun, specially when I work as barman in the wedding disco. Yesterday I went to work as a waiter serving just the wedding reception, but ended up doing a double shift and thus being at the disco. I had a lot of fun. I was exhausted by the time I finished working, but I must admit it was totally worth it. Plus, we can all use some extra income in these times of worldwide economic crisis.
I want to finish this post greeting all of my collegues in Baluarte. I miss you guys!!!


No comments: