December 28, 2008

First serious job

Most of you already know that I'm doing my Final Project (I need it in order to graduate) through an internship in a company called Ingeteam. Well, I wanted to tell you that I'm not gonna be an intern anymore. A job opportunity appeared in the very same company and I was interested, so I asked my boss if he could take me into account for the selection process. He did and eventually I got the job. He called me when I was in my trip back from Vienna. I was so excited.
My main purpose will be to train people, both from Ingeteam and clients. It's called Head of Training. This means that I'll be organizing the courses we'll offer and teaching most of them. I think it's a great opportunity to come to know everything about what we produce. Also, not only will I be teaching in Spanish but in English as well. With the advantage that I might have to travel to teache some courses abroad from time to time, which sounds perfect to me.
So now I'll have to do both things, finishing my Final Project and working. But I think I'll survive.

No comments: