December 26, 2008

Vienna Reunion 2008

Wonderful, awesome, amazing, breathtaking, really really nice... those are some of the words that come to my head when I think about the reunion we had in Vienna about three days ago. Continuing with the great tradition we have already stated of gathering together at least once a year, some the internationals from my year at UVM met in Vienna for an incredible weekend. It was just awesome to see and talk with my friends from all around Europe who I hadn't seen in so long. Weird as it may sound, it was like we were never apart. I was kinda nervous because I thought there would be some awkwardness since most of us hadn't seen each other in more than a year. However, it felt like we had never been apart. From minute one I felt at home and really comfortable talking with everyone and hearing about everyone's updates. No matter how much our lifes had changed or how much we had changed and grown up, our relationship stays as healthy as it always was.
The reunion was a way thanks to Christoph, the great Austrian guy, who pulled it out and put everything together. It wasn't easy to lead a group of twelve people around Vienna, but he did a nice job. In the three days we stayed there we had time to visit and tour the city, drink lots of glühwein in the Weinhnachtsmarkt, party in a planetarium and enjoy the company of people we don't come to see very often. So for all these things, Thank you Chris!!!!



So now we must keep organizing these wonderful reunions. Some names and countries already appeared during this one. Sweden (Marie), Croatia (Maja), Rumania (Anca) were some of them. Guys, I think that as most of us agree, what we have here is something very special that we have to take care of. So let's keep it up!!!!


No comments: