November 10, 2007

Busy in Herre

"It's gettin' busy in herre, so lets get all to work", hehe. Do you like my new version of Nelly's song? yeah, I know it's not as good as the one Virgil and I used to sing in Burlington. But it's the best I could come up with given the topic. Well, the thing is that we're starting to get pretty busy here. I nearly forgot what it was to have a considerably big workload. Used to UVM where schoolwork wasn't a problem, now I'm overwhelmed by all the projects and studies I have to do these days and till the end of the semester. But well, those of you who know me well can tell I don't usually get too worried. I mean, it's not like I don't do what I have to do, but I simply don't start complaining about not having enough time or the like. I will just try to do it and if at the end I didn't have enough time, well, I did all I could.
All this thinking occurred to me yesterday after spending what seemed to be half my life at university. I was trapped there for at least 12 hours. Even had to eat there! After a month of calm, now professors start asking for projects, attendance to lab classes, exams,... and they all do it at the same time. So I guess it's gonna be a harsh month of November and part of December. But don't worry, I'll survive. And if not, you know I love you all!

No comments: