November 27, 2007

Madness in Conil!!

Today I didn't have anything to talk or discuss about, so I figured it was the right time to tell a bit about the crazy week I had in Conil with my classmates. I just arrived in Pamplona from my South American trip and my classmates invited me right away to go with them to Conil, a beach town in the South of Spain. I hesitated at first because I was already going to the Balkans and didn't have that much money. But after cutting some expenses here and there, I decided I could go. I don't regret it at all. In fact, I'm really glad I did it. It was madness there with all the crew: Etxarri, Asin, Kike, Rober, Beruete, Victorcito, Corta, Gartxen, Asiercito, Berrio, Davidin and me. Of course we missed the rest, but they had the opportunity to come if they had wanted to, so screw them!!! no, just kidding (oh god, I really love this expression that enables you to say whatever you want and then do as if you didn't mean it).
We had a great time because not only did we party a lot, but we went to a different beach everyday; visited places like Cadiz, Tarifa, Gibraltar, Zahara de los atunes, etc; and of course had fun the whole time. True we ended up exhausted, but we can tell we got the most out of everything there. There's so many stories and anecdotes. Like Berrio climbing the wall to enter the apartment when some guys apparently wanted to kick his ass; some others stealing bread and getting caught; meeting Julio Salinas in a bar there; playing the musical chair game; climbing to the fountain in downtown Conil and so more.
Yeah, I think I will remember this trip forever. It was awesome (yes, I finally found a spot to put this great word in my blog) to spend this time with my old classmates after not having seen them for almost a year. I believe we should do it again this year. What do you think guys?


1 comment:

CASTIELLO said...

Hey! Conil was fantastic, with no doubts one of my best trips ever. I almost didn´t know you, but the atmosphere in the flat was so nice, fantastic! I hope we will go to another place next summer, because the experiences of Conil were just unforgettable! DJ DIN FOREVER! LOL !