November 23, 2007

why is life so hard? just because!

Seated in my small computer lab, looking at a computer screen and wondering: why do I feel like shit? that's what's happening right now. Let me explain myself a bit more. I went yesterday to a classmate's house to have a couple of beers and then go home rest after the exhausting project which kept me from sleeping the previous days. But you already know how this nights end up. You go like, just for a little bit and you appear at home at 5.30 in the morning and pretty wasted. Well, that's ok if you don't have to work in the computer lab at 11 in the morning. So after sleeping for about nothing, I got my bike and came here. So while the lab is full with people yelling at each other I have to stay here and deal with it. This is when I wonder why is life so hard? And the only explanation I find is just because! Some of you might say I deserve it and that is my fault because I went out knowing I had to work. Well, I respect those opinions but prefer the just because way of not blaming anyone. So enjoy your day while I die in this small class full of computers and noisy people.
P.S: Excuse me if my spelling or grammar is not its best, but I'm not in my best moment either

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hei buddy!!!

Why didn't you let us know about your amazing blog???!!!
We'll never forget it ;)

Cheers,

Mauricio Travel Agency & Julen - your travel peers

AATW&Co.