November 20, 2007

This project's gonna kill me!!!

I know, it's been a while since the last time I wrote something here. But the thing is I didn't have much time. As I mentioned in my previous post, last Friday the Carpa took place. I'm not gonna loose time here explaining what is it about because I already did before and if you wanna know more, just check the internet! Well, it went really well and we had a lot of fun during the whole day. There were some hilarious moments. You can follow all we did in one of my classmates' blog:
http://borrachosylocos.wordpress.com/
The only problem for some of you would be that it is in Spanish. Well, you can practice some.
But after the fun, the commitments come. Now I have to hand in a project on Thursday and of course it's not even close to be finished. Always leaving everything for the last minute. Oh yeah, we love it! So what waits ahead of us is some nights with few or even no sleep and lots of hours in front of the computer. And then they might wonder why more and more people need glasses. I mean, isn't that obvious?
Shit! I don't know what's happening to my posts, but they get worse and worse each day.I struggle to find topics for them and when I find one it just sucks. I believe the explanation is that my brain is drying up from schoolwork. From now on I'll try to water it a little so that I get back my inspiration. However, I'm pleased because one of my purposes is achieved, I'm writing in English and I freaking love it!
Take care out there friends

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

From Madrid, your fan nÂș 1!

I hope you enjoyed your drinks in the Carpa... I've never been there, and I cannot finish my student life without seeing what it is all about. So whait for me in 12 months!

I enjoy your posts very much... in some way, if only in this litle comments, I practice also my english.

Waiting for our travel pictures!

Anonymous said...

whait?!?!?!?! - what I was thinking about...

I am sorry Barcia, I told you... I need to practice my english more often. Maybe I will start going to a english pub called Cafe & Books, 2 min from my house, where is forbiden to speak in spanish.

Maybe I can find a beautiful american girl, how about a Vermounter?

lol