December 17, 2007

Visiting Iru

Despite all the work and study I had and still have to do these days, I found the time to go and visit Iru in Germany. He's studying there his last year of University and is having a hell of a good time. So Peña and I took a flight from Santander to Frankfurt in the morning. After catching a bus to Darmstadt we finally met Iru. Perfect timing I have to say, because that night there was this big party organized by the Spanish crew there. It was called Spanische Party and was a complete success. Everyone got a little bit crazy and the party got really funny towards the end, specially with Iru (he knows what I mean).
And well, the next day was hangover-day. So we didn't do much. We woke up pretty late and visit Darmstadt in the evening. On Sunday we went to Frankfurt and checked on its Christmas market (Weihnachtsmarkt). And of course I tried that hot wine (glüwein) which I thought was gonna be horrible but actually liked. The rest of the days we visited different cities like Mainz. I don't really remember the name of the small towns we went to, but they were all pretty nice.
I had the chance to meet some German people and it just confirmed what I already knew. They are great guys. The problem now is that I want even more badly to go do my final project abroad. But my stupid University wouldn't give me the chance because I already went to the States. So now, my only option is to do it on my own and hope my Uni will let me. Whatever happens in the end, you can be sure I'll accept it and fully enjoy it.
Thanks Iru for making our stay at your place so pleasant and fun. You were a great host.
Tchuss

1 comment:

anita said...

omg Alberto you look like that nuts curly hair guy from the Simpsons, hahaha