April 14, 2008

My Swedish dream vanishing

Hey guys! As most of you might know, in my desperation to get away from Pamplona once again I applied for a one-year master program in Sweden. I was gonna do a master and, with it, a project that would be the final project I need in order to graduate. Well, today I found out that I wasn't qualified for three out of the six masters I applied to. I know there's still a chance of getting into one of the other three, but I see it as very unluckily considering the reduced number of free spots. So one of my great plans for next year has fallen apart. As my Austrian friend Christoph would say: "it sucks".
However, I tend to think than when a window closes another one opens up, you just have to be ready and look for it. So this time that new window has the shape of an Erasmus program in Bruxelles. Some crazy (there's no other way to describe her/him) person rejected their spot in this program. So there was now a second round, meaning a new opportunity to fulfill my final project abroad, which I want so hard. I'm totally concern that the odds of me getting these leftovers are rare. But if you don't take the chance you will never win.

1 comment:

cadeer said...

Ey Albertinho...

It sucks! Although u still have 3 more chances to live in the exotic Sweden!

Anyway, Belgium is a good place too, close to many cool places, and within a 2 hours plane from Madrid.

You know we'll see either in one country or the other ;-)

See u soon

MaU